Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Jessica + Geoffrey

My husband Jeff has known Geoff most of his life.  They played baseball together  when they were younger.  I myself have known Geoff and Jess for quite a while.  They are an awesome, fun, gorgeous couple.

Since I am a former knottie, I randomly saw Jess on the Knot Philly forum one day.  We caught up and she found out about Voila.  The coinicidence was she was already considering using us without realizing that it even was us.

Her colors were various shades of purples and greens after falling for green cymbidium orchids.  Together we came up with a design of a square pocket fold in a metallic finish, black raspberry color, a sage backing, and white linen invitation layer, inserts, and logo tag.

The colors work beautifully together.  Take a look!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Nicole, they turned out great!

Nicole K said...

You're welcome Jess! I'm so happy you're pleased with everything. :-)